Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Baby Shower & a BBQ








Jared and I had our Baby Shower & a BBQ on July 11th. It was great to have everyone at our house to celebrate the upcoming birth of Jaxon! It was definitely not your typical "baby shower" but it was a great gathering of Jared's close friends, some of which he had not seen in a while. Carolyn, a close friend of mine at work, helped a tremendous amount with the shower. (Thanks Carolyn, you know you're awesome).

We received amazing gifts from everyone. Our friends went above and beyond! Thank you so much to everyone that came. Jared and I appreciate your love and support more than we can express.  Thank you from the bottom of our hearts!


4 comments:

*CaRoLyN* said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!! yea! i love it!! loveu!

Anonymous said...

You guys r so stinkin cute.
I love your Blog...its awesome. Great job.
I cant wait to meet little Jaxon.
Stay strong, this last 4 weeks is the longest...

XOXO
Cassie

Jenny and Danny said...

We L-O-V-E your blog!!!! We had a fantastic time at your baby shower. Make sure we get a jingle as soon as Jaxon decides to make his debut =) We love you guys!

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love it!...and you two (soon to be three)...I am so proud of you and can't wait to see you in a few weeks!