Monday, August 18, 2008

Our New Obsession!

Grandma Jo recently purchased Jared and I an amazing camera to capture all the precious little moments of Jaxon. Now we can share the fun with all of you. Here are just a few to get you all started. We will be getting better and better with practice and there is no better subject that I can think of to practice on!

4 comments:

anissa brett,asher, tate and tobin!!! said...

HE IS SOOOOOO cute. Erica, he looks like you. Bretts comment was, oh yeah he's a cutie oh my gosh he has so much hair -more hair than asher at six months.
Kind of funny. I do hope we can figure a way to get our kids together sometime! CONGRATS!!!

*CaRoLyN* said...

OoooOOOhhh!! what did u get???

Yeah all i gotta say is 2 words -- "retinal damage." You're so there you know it.

Bawden Memories said...

He is adorable! My daughter is a year and half and your son has more hair than she does. Not fair!!!! I hope you both are adjusting to parenthood. Getting enough sleep or sleepless nights? Can't wait to meet the little guy.

Anonymous said...

Jaxon William Wicks...you are sooo adorable! Grammie and Papa miss you and can't wait to see you in October!