
A couple of weeks ago the Wicks' took a loooong road trip across 4 states to beautiful Montana. We were pretty excited to see all of the beautiful fall leaves since Vegas doesn't get to experience the changing seasons. Jaxon was a trooper. He sat contently in his car seat for the 15 hour ride there and back. We of course had several stops on the way for stretching and eating.







2 comments:
Does he have blue eyes too? Where is all the straziuso in this generation? Ashers are SO blue and all Julie's kids are blue. OR am I just mistaken and they are brown?? and HE IS SO CUTE!!!! So fun to see him growing up. Looks like you had a fun time.
You are a brave soul. When I saw Montana and then 15 hours all I could say C*R*A*Z*Y! I guess I take fun out of the equation. I don't think I've ever been on a road trip that long and especially with an infant. What happened to airplane???? Montana vs. Nevada = Relocation... I've heard lots of nice things about that place, ever thinking about moving?
Post a Comment