Monday, August 17, 2009

Update!!!



Well, here is the latest update. We are in the home stretch to meet our little girl! I have an appointment this Friday to see when I will be scheduled for our C-Sect. Since Jaxon was born that way, we are just going to repeat with this pregnancy. It will be a completely different experience knowing exactly when she is coming and having preparation time before the hospital. I am 37 weeks this week and the doctors recommend delivering at 39 weeks. Only two more to go! We have the baby's room painted with a very pretty lilac color and beautiful white crown molding. Great job Jared! Crib...check. Pink clothes...check. Diapers...check. We're just counting down the days!

Jaxon doesn't even know what's coming. It will be very interesting to see how he reacts. He recently has become very attached to sitting and rocking with me. Never before has he wanted to sit on my lap for more than 10 seconds but of course now that has changed. I've been waiting for these little moments of love, now I'm going to have to share! I'm nervous. We are working very diligently on walking. He is trying hard and doing very well...but we are still waiting for the day he takes off independently. 6 teeth have appeared which have caused the little man quite a bit of hassle and A LOT of drool. He still isn't using many words but every once and a while will copy us when he feels like it. Mama, Dada, Yuck and a few others that he has made up along the way. Shakes his head "no" waves bye although we seemed to have moved on to other things, gives you 5, and gives all baby pictures and stuffed animals kisses which is very sweet.

Jaxon's first birthday was Sunday, August 9th. We had a just a few people over to celebrate. Grammie Robin was able to come from Montana which was great! We miss her but are excited to get her back in a couple weeks with Papa! Grandma Jo, Jenny, Danny, Carolyn and fam were also there for the big day. Jaxon had fun I think. I had such a great time watching him tear through his birthday cake. He makes me smile and is the absolute joy of my life! Thanks goes out to everyone in Montana that sent their love and birthday wishes/gifts to Jaxon! We all miss you. Special thanks to everyone that was able to make our day complete by coming to celebrate with us.



So, I will leave with a video of Sunday... it's kinda long just to warn you. Mostly for the family to enjoy!

No comments: