Friday, July 18, 2008

Swollen

Please believe that my already large ankles can't take much more stretching!
My fingers are like sausage links and I'm convinced that my bladder only holds a fraction of an ounce! We're ready Jaxon. It's time to come out and meet your mommy and daddy!

pregnancy

4 comments:

*CaRoLyN* said...

Look at you pro blogger!! LOVE IT! Come ooouuuttt Jaxon!!! Maybe wait till after the 28th.. mama needs more presents!

anissa brett,asher, tate and tobin!!! said...

I can't believe you only have three more weeks! Time goes by so fast! It will be so much fun to have Jaxon and Asher meet. Maybe someday they too will try and sell soap together, how funny!!! I'm glad you joined the blogging world it will be nice to stay updated with you all! Looking forward to seeing the three of you soemtime! We'll be praying for a safe delivery of Jaxon - love the name by the way, soo cute!! :-)

Anonymous said...

Countdown...we can't wait to get there...love, Mom

Anonymous said...

I love your blog page. WE can't wait to meet Jaxon. He is going to be great addition to the family. Brady is anxious to have a playmate during holidays and visits. I hope you have a easy, wonderful delivery. Keep us posted.
Lindsey, Kaiden, Tenley and Brady