Yesterday, Jaxon had his first actual submerged bath. He seemed to love it. There were no whimpers or tears... just a few cute pictures!
Gramdma Jo is still here visiting from Ohio. She has been such a great help. Jared and I have had a homemade cooked dinner every night thanks to her! It has been such a blessing to have her here. Now, we just have to get her out here for good!
We miss you all and send our hugs and kisses your way! Hope everyone is doing well.




2 comments:
awwww he's a reeeeal boy! No cord!!
Erica ~ He is soooooooo cute! I can't get over all his hair. I'm sure everyone says that. Can you send Grandma Jo my way before she returns to Ohio. I would love to get together when you are ready for visitors. I was ready as soon as Karson was born. I guess when you have four kids you have to through yourself back in the groove as soon as you return from the hospital. I love looking at your blog. He is adorable:)
Post a Comment