Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Park Day



Jared and I have been so excited to take Jaxon for walks at the park but it's been way to hot out here for any of that nonsense! We had a break from the heat the other day and decided to venture out to the park at Mountain's Edge. It turned out to be a beautiful evening. Jared got some practice with our new camera and it seems as if all his studying has paid off! He took some really great pictures and assures me that they will only get better. Move over JC Penny... there's a new photog in town.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jaxon..you are growing sooo fast..and your Daddy is just loving his camera! Now he understands why your Grammie always loves to take sooo many pictures! You are the perfect subject!!! Grammie and Papa misses you very much:)

Bawden Memories said...

Erica,

You are beautiful as ever. That little boy of your is gorgeous. I was sad when I read your mom left. It sounds like she was an amazing help. You are very lucky to have a wonderful mother and mother in law too:)