Today we said fair well to Grandma Jo. She made her way back to Ohio this morning after a sad goodbye. The pot of coffee ready to go every morning, the smell of a homemade meal every evening and all the extra help will be missed very much! Thanks, mom, for all you've done not only in the last three weeks, but for all you do on a regular basis. We are all very thankful. Love You!
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Jaxon William Wicks.......Grandma "Jo" misses you and loves you very much.
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
Erica and Jared,
Thanks again for sharing your new little man with me. I will cherish the time I had with all of you forever. You guys are doing an awesome job at parenting. Keep up the good work, enjoy and hopefully I'll see you all real soon :-)
Love, Mom Michel
Jo..
Thanks so much for your wonderful daughter..Jared and we are truly blessed to have her, you, and now little Jaxon in our family! Now hurry up and get yourself back down to Vegas and we will see you hopefully in November?! Love you,
Robin
P.S. Thanks for all you did for the kids and our precious Jaxon..I wish I could had stayed longer but we will have lots of future time together!
Post a Comment